.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Women’s New Role Essay -- Essays Papers

Womens New eccentricIn coming to understand what it meant to be a girl I was change by my era, womens sports, and the place that I was raised, as much as the independent feminist spirit that my mom was exposed to and possessed. My catchs mom raised her to believe and accept the traditional female role. My nanna put emphasis on the women staying home and existing solely as a support system for the man. She found comfort and security discerning that it was the mans burden to bring home the bacon. My m another(prenominal), however was influenced by the time and took it upon herself to take care of herself and make her own m whizy. At a young age she along with many other women of her time cute to rebel against the expected role and thus have a more(prenominal) fulfilling life. Family and children were an important priority for her but she felt strongly that she could do more. Her parents had a wonderful and loving relationship but her father had three considerable heart atta cks at age 42 and was not suppose to bouncing a year. My mother was one of the oldest of eight children and was well aware of her mothers very frightening predicament. This aforementioned life experience and her inbuilt desire to educate herself made her believe that women could do more. My mother did neediness to marry but wanted to be in the marriage because she wanted to not because she had to stay in an unpleasant situation. She wanted to make it on her own. She did not want a man to control her and most of all in all to tell her what to do. Her competitive drive for success in the business serviceman was luckily passed on to me and gave me the confidence and perseverance that I need to put down through life. My mother taught me that I was a woman, so things may be harder and that I must never e... ...s influential as my role models on the womens US national team. They all gave me the courage and confidence in myself as a woman. Today I am happy to envision that women are coming together and move to inspire each other to take on the world. By simply typing in Women Role model in goggle I found several sites for women engineers, doctors, and writers trying to make something out of their lives. I was happy to see that someday when my young woman is trying to pursue her dream that she entrust have options because of the risks these women took. And I will be proud to be able to say that I was one of those women. Work CitedDorance, Anson. Telephone interview. 29 may 2003.Gonzales, Monica. Personal interview. 30 May 2003.Hamm, Mia. Go for the Goal. HaperCollings. NY 1999.Lilly, Kristine. Personal interview. 30 May 2003.UNCtarheel.com.May 31 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment