.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Visitation to a Buddhist Temple

On the day of Sunday, February 21, 2015, my boy superstar and I were invited to join our friend Megan Truong and her family to the Buddhist Temple to celebrate Tet fiesta. Tet Festival is the biggest annual celebration of Vietnam in the first days of lunar New Year. During these days, people experience a new access year with good health, lucks and success. The vacation is precise special for Vietnamese families to reunite and celebrate together. This is the season for family reunion, for festivals, and for people to give shaft to their loved one.\nIt was six thirty at night when my friend Megan called me to go over to her house. When my mate and I got at that place, my friend Megan and the kids were get dressed in their traditionalistic c rafthing. This traditional clothing is called, áo dài, the áo dài is a Vietnamese national costume, now or so commonly worn by women. It is a tight-fitting silk adventitia worn over pants. Áo classifies the item as a piece of clothin g on the upper part of the body. Dài means capacious. My friend Megan said I should try one of her áo dài so we could all go to the tabernacle dressed up. She gave me a dickens pieced clothing colored in baby pink. As I try on the dressed, it was very comfortable and easy to coif on, it was silky and see through.\ndarn everyone was waiting for me to infer extinct of the bathroom, I boldnessed at myself at the mirror and I idea to myself, oh I look somewhat good. So I come out of the bathroom, everyone said I looked pretty in an áo dài, and that i could look like a Vietnamese girl. After that we took a lot of photos.\nIt was seven thirty at night, it was time to leave the house. My mate and I drove ourselves and stick to our friends car on the expressive style to the temple. When we got to the commonaltying there were no space to park because there were a lot of cars. My fop dropped me off at the hoodwink while he park the car a international nautical mile away. Wh ile we were walking together, I looked at the temple named it is called...

No comments:

Post a Comment