.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

A Mind Full, a World Shattered :: Personal Narrative Writing

A Mind Full, a World burst At the end of a long road one entrust look back and ponder the experiences that time has moved along the path. at that place is no doubt I am leaving high-school a several(predicate) person and I doubt there ar few ideas that I once held that contrive remained the same. At times I miss the childly lessons, the easy test, the sagaciousnessless home drop dead assignments. I wasnt sure what I evaluate in high-school, but I am leaving with a mind full, and at times, a world shattered. Im not sure education meant much(prenominal) to me when I began this path. Perhaps it meant a little more when I had to work for the knowledge I chose to keep or dismiss. I grow gravel to realize that high-school was no more than life lessons, ways to cope, how to deal with people, and a way to test my boundaries mentally and emotionally. It took me awhile to realize that those test addicted enhance nothing, those papers written in structured form prove little el se than the thesis statement on the paper topic demanded by teachers. As I look back I kindle declare I will take this with me Understanding who I am is sagaciousness what I feed learned, what I confuse failed at, what I have questioned, and what I believe. I have learned to distrust words but wonder their depth. I have learned to follow directions and to break the rules. I have learned that teachers are just people, with their own minds and beliefs that, in some way, have infiltrated the class room and what I have been taught. At times this has been a tremendous gift, other times a great tragedy. I have learned that a brilliant person is not one who can memorize facts or maintain a high GPA. I have learned grades do not reflect who I am and my abilities. Grades are only maintained to because people are afraid to just be and just learn. I have effected that grades and competition may be the placement used to induce hard work and dedication, but I also know that there are better ways because the system fails on a moment to moment basis. I have realized the most important people of this world are not those walk of life around with the most money or graduating from the best high-schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment